If you are interested in joining the Crown Group Ohio team, we’re currently looking to hire an experienced RV technician to work full-time at Buckeye RV. Buckeye RV Service is part of the family-owned Crown Group of Ohio.
To sign up, please go to our career page or call today at (330) 494-3811.
Applicants must have a good understanding of how to diagnose, write-up, and repair issues in new and used recreational vehicles (RVs). Potential job responsibilities may include or require having knowledge in a variety of areas pertaining to gas, electrical, hydraulic, plumbing, towing systems, generators, appliances, carpentry, and interior components.
Preferred Job Skills
- Certification from college or technical school in a trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is helpful, but we’ll also consider other applicable work experience.
- Knowledge in electrical, V-AC, and 12-volt systems.
- Ability to diagnose and repair appliances.
- Ability to diagnose and repair generators is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to perform LOF on gas and diesel units is a plus, but not required.
- Minimum 3-year service technician experience.
- Upon hire, technicians must furnish their own hand/shop tools.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communication skills, as this position requires interaction with our customers.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- RV Service Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
Crown Group Ohio: Comfort Experts in Akron, OH since 1963.