Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair in Akron, OH
How well does your air conditioning system perform? If it was expertly installed by the NATE-certified, Akron team here at Crown Group Ohio, and manufactured by one of our partners at Lennox, Carrier, or Daikin, then your air conditioner likely performs very reliably. Of course, it can only stay that way if you maintain it on an annual basis, and keep up on its repair needs.
Routine air conditioning maintenance is shown to prevent up to 85% of the biggest repair needs an air conditioner may ever need in its lifespan. This service allows our technicians to fully inspect, clean, and adjust your air conditioner’s components for the best performance possible. We also make recommendations for small repair needs before they grow into something larger that requires an emergency call.
Contact our Akron, OH service techs for quality air conditioning maintenance and AC repair. We even provide 24/7 AC repairs!
Customer Focused AC Services
At Crown Group Ohio, we know what it takes to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied and that their air conditioners serve them well for the years to come. That is why we offer the Crown Comfort Club membership. The Crown Comfort Club is our maintenance program that affords customers 2 maintenance visits a year—one for their AC maintenance and one for heating maintenance—in addition to a number of other benefits. This includes:
- Discounted Service Calls
- 15% Discount off Repair Costs
- Priority Service—Even During Our Busiest Seasons!
During AC maintenance, our technicians will go through an extensive checklist to ensure nothing is amiss within your air conditioner. We will check condenser coils, refrigerant charge, operating pressures, safety controls, and much more. Contact our Akron, OH comfort consultants today to learn how to become a Crown Comfort Club member.
Why Professional AC Maintenance Matters
We never recommend homeowners try to maintain their air conditioners on their own. This can result in injury, and may even damage the cooling system. Plus, it can void out any manufacturer warranty that is in place to protect your liability if something goes wrong with your system. Contact our team for maintenance and you can count on:
- Reduced System Wear and Tear: Cooling systems accumulate wear and tear naturally. This doesn’t mean you can’t mitigate the impact of it. Professional AC maintenance improves system operation and longevity.
- Improved System Efficiency: A properly working air conditioner will work efficiently, costing you less in the long run. Be sure to schedule your professional AC maintenance appointment today if you haven’t done so within the past year!
- Reduced Repair Needs: You may be able to avoid up to 85% of the repair needs your cooling system may ever need in its lifespan, by keeping up on your maintenance tune-ups.
- A Peace of Mind: When your air conditioner is regularly checked on, you won’t have to worry about it suddenly breaking down on you out of nowhere.
When Should You Call for Professional AC Repairs?
With or without maintenance, there’s always a chance that you’ll need air conditioning repairs at some point. Outside of maintenance, there are a few indicators you can watch out for that signal for you to call our Akron, OH professionals for services:
- Strange noises, like hissing, banging, or grinding.
- A drop in airflow.
- A loss of cooling power.
- Uneven cooling throughout your home.
These are all signs indicative of potential problems, but you won’t need to worry about them too long when you call on Crown Group Ohio. Contact us today!